What's River Oaks like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider River Oaks? Places to visit such as Burger's Lake and Amon Carter Museum are not far away. Kimbell Art Museum and Fort Worth Museum of Science and History are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to River Oaks
River Oaks is located 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of Fort Worth.
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW), 22.4 mi (36 km) from River Oaks
Things to see and do in and around River Oaks
Things to see near River Oaks:
- Burger's Lake (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Will Rogers Memorial Center (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Will Rogers Coliseum (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Fort Worth Stockyards Historic District (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Cowtown Coliseum (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
Things to do near River Oaks:
- Amon Carter Museum (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Kimbell Art Museum (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Fort Worth Museum of Science and History (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- West 7th Street (3.1 mi/5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Fort Worth?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, October, March (average 109 mm of rainfall)