What's Port Royal like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Port Royal? Take time to see places such as Naples Bay and 32nd Avenue South Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Port Royal Beach and 21st Avenue South Beach.
How to get to Port Royal
Port Royal is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Naples.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from Port Royal
Things to see and do in and around Port Royal
What to see in Port Royal
- Naples Bay
- 32nd Avenue South Beach
- Port Royal Beach
- 21st Avenue South Beach
- 33rd Avenue South Beach
Things to do near Port Royal:
- Fifth Avenue South (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Naples Pier (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Tin City (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Third Street South (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Naples?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, September, July (average 205 mm of rainfall)