What's Saratoga like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Saratoga? Fifth Avenue South and Naples Beach are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Tin City and Naples Pier.
How to get to Saratoga
Saratoga is located 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the heart of Naples.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 30.7 mi (49.5 km) from Saratoga
Things to see and do in and around Saratoga
Things to see near Saratoga:
- Eagle Lakes Community Park (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- East Naples Community Park (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Rookery Bay Environmental Learning Center (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Briggs Nature Center (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
Things to do near Saratoga:
- Flamingo Island Course - Lely Resort (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- TPC Treviso Bay (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Naples Outlet Center (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Hibiscus Golf Club (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Riviera Golf Club (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Naples?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, September, July (average 205 mm of rainfall)