What's Elizabeth like?If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Elizabeth? Top places in the larger area to visit include Truist Park and The Battery Atlanta. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Cumberland Mall and Coca-Cola Roxy Theater.
How to get to ElizabethElizabeth is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Marietta.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 24 mi (38.6 km) from Elizabeth
- Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 14 mi (22.6 km) from Elizabeth
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from Elizabeth
Things to see and do in and around Elizabeth
Things to see near Elizabeth:
- Kennesaw State University (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Marietta Square (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Life University (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- IceForum (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
Things to do near Elizabeth:
- Six Flags White Water (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Town Center at Cobb (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Gone With the Wind Movie Museum (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Earl Smith Strand Theatre (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Marietta?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, February, March, May (average 136 mm of rainfall)