What's Marineland Acres like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Marineland Acres. Beachcombers can spend the day at St. Augustine Beach when the weather is nice. There's plenty more to see, including Palm Coast Beach and Washington Oaks Gardens State Park.
How to get to Marineland Acres
Marineland Acres is located 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from the heart of Palm Coast.
- St. Augustine, FL (UST-Northeast Florida Regional), 24.6 mi (39.7 km) from Marineland Acres
Things to see and do in and around Marineland Acres
What to see in Marineland Acres
- St. Augustine Beach
- Palm Coast Beach
- Washington Oaks Gardens State Park
- Princess Place Preserve
- Marineland Beach
Things to do near Marineland Acres:
- Jungle Hut Park Beach (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Hammock Beach Ocean Course (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Palm Harbor Golf Club (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Ocean Hammock Golf Club (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Hammock Dunes Creek Course (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
Other popular Marineland Acres attractions
- Fort Matanzas National Monument
- Beverly Beach
- Flagler Beach Beach
- Butler Beach
- Old Salt Park Beach