What's Marineland Acres like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Marineland Acres. Take time to see the sights such as Palm Coast Beach while you're here. Washington Oaks Gardens State Park and Bing's Landing are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Marineland Acres
Marineland Acres is located 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from the heart of Palm Coast.
- St. Augustine, FL (UST-Northeast Florida Regional), 24.6 mi (39.7 km) from Marineland Acres
Things to see and do in and around Marineland Acres
Things to see near Marineland Acres:
- Palm Coast Beach (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Washington Oaks Gardens State Park (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Bing's Landing (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Marineland Beach (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Old Salt Park Beach (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
Things to do near Marineland Acres:
- Jungle Hut Park Beach (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Palm Harbor Golf Club (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Palm Coast?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: September, June, August, July (average 170 mm of rainfall)