What's Ben Hill like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Ben Hill? Six Flags Over Georgia and Mercedes-Benz Stadium are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Camp Creek Marketplace and Lakewood Amphitheatre are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Ben Hill
Ben Hill is located 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from the heart of Atlanta.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Ben Hill
- Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Ben Hill
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 19.3 mi (31 km) from Ben Hill
Things to see and do in and around Ben Hill
Things to see near Ben Hill:
- Georgia International Convention Center (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Georgia Soccer Park (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Point University (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Gateway Center Arena (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Sykes Park (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
Things to do near Ben Hill:
- Camp Creek Marketplace (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Greenbriar Mall (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Wolf Creek Amphitheater (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- College Park Golf Course (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Ballethnic Dance Company (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Atlanta?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, February, March, June (average 122 mm of rainfall)