What's Capalaba like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Capalaba? Nature lovers can visit Tingalpa Creek Reserve and Redlands Indigiscapes Centre. There's plenty more to see, including Coolnwynpin Nature Refuge and Leslie Harrison Conservation Area.
How to get to Capalaba
Capalaba is located 12 mi (19.3 km) from the heart of Brisbane.
- Brisbane Airport (BNE), 12 mi (19.3 km) from Capalaba
Things to see and do in and around Capalaba
What to see in Capalaba
- Tingalpa Creek Reserve
- Redlands Indigiscapes Centre
- Coolnwynpin Nature Refuge
- Leslie Harrison Conservation Area
- Coolnwynpin Creek Corridor Koala Nature Refuge
Things to do near Capalaba:
- Sirromet Wines (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Redland Museum (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Brisbane?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)