What's Coolangatta like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Coolangatta, especially its shops and beach access. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great restaurants. Take time to see places such as The Strand and Kirra Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Coolangatta Beach and Greenmount Beach.
How to get to Coolangatta
Coolangatta is located 12.4 mi (20 km) from the heart of Gold Coast.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 1.3 mi (2 km) from Coolangatta
Things to see and do in and around Coolangatta
What to see in Coolangatta
- Kirra Beach
- Coolangatta Beach
- Greenmount Beach
- Snapper Rocks
- Bilinga Beach
Things to do near Coolangatta:
- The Strand (0.3 mi/0.6 km away)
- Twin Towns Services Club (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Coolangatta and Tweed Heads Golf Club (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- The Pines Elanora (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
Other popular Coolangatta attractions
- Twin Towns Uniting Church
- Rainbow Bay Beach
- Point Danger
- Border Park Raceway
- Point Danger Light
When is the best time to visit Kirra?