What's Nerang like?
When you stay in Nerang, you can easily get to the riverfront or visit its shops. You'll find a selection of restaurants in the neighbourhood. Nature lovers can visit Nerang National Park. Carrara Sports Complex and Metricon Stadium are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Nerang
Nerang is located 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the heart of Gold Coast.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from Nerang
Things to see and do in and around Nerang
Things to see near Nerang:
- Nerang National Park (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Carrara Sports Complex (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Metricon Stadium (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Gold Coast Turf Club (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
Things to do near Nerang:
- Royal Pines Resort Golf Course (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Palm Meadows Golf Course (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Carrara Markets (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Arts Centre Gold Coast (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Go Karting Gold Coast (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gold Coast?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)