What's Shyam Nagar like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Shyam Nagar? Places such as M.I. Road and World Trade Park are just a little farther away. Bapu Bazaar and City Palace are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Shyam Nagar
Shyam Nagar is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Jaipur.
- Sanganer Airport (JAI), 5 mi (8 km) from Shyam Nagar
Things to see and do in and around Shyam Nagar
Things to see near Shyam Nagar:
- Bapu Bazaar (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- City Palace (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Hawa Mahal (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Nahargarh Fort (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Sawai Mansingh Stadium (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
Things to do near Shyam Nagar:
- M.I. Road (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- World Trade Park (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Johri Bazaar (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Ajmer Road (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Station Road (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Jaipur?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 144 mm of rainfall)