What's Durgapura like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Durgapura. Places to visit such as World Trade Park and Jain Mandir Sanganer are not far away. Sawai Mansingh Stadium and Ajmer Road are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Durgapura
Durgapura is located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the heart of Jaipur.
- Sanganer Airport (JAI), 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Durgapura
Things to see and do in and around Durgapura
Things to see near Durgapura:
- Jain Mandir Sanganer (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Sawai Mansingh Stadium (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- ISKCON Jaipur, Sri Sri Giridhari Dauji Temple (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Birla Mandir Temple (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Central Park (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
Things to do near Durgapura:
- World Trade Park (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Ajmer Road (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- M.I. Road (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Jawahar Circle (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Central Museum (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Jaipur?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 144 mm of rainfall)