What's Vidhyadhar Nagar like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Vidhyadhar Nagar? Places such as Nahargarh Fort and Ajmer Road are just a little farther away. M.I. Road and City Palace are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Vidhyadhar Nagar
Vidhyadhar Nagar is located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the heart of Jaipur.
- Sanganer Airport (JAI), 9 mi (14.5 km) from Vidhyadhar Nagar
Things to see and do in and around Vidhyadhar Nagar
Things to see near Vidhyadhar Nagar:
- Nahargarh Fort (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- City Palace (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Jantar Mantar (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Hawa Mahal (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Bapu Bazaar (3.7 mi/6 km away)
Things to do near Vidhyadhar Nagar:
- Ajmer Road (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- M.I. Road (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Johri Bazaar (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Triton Mall (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Sansar Chandra Road (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Jaipur?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 144 mm of rainfall)