What's Jagatpura like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Jagatpura? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Central Park and Ram Niwas Garden. There's plenty more to see, including M.I. Road and Ajmer Road.
How to get to Jagatpura
Jagatpura is located 6 mi (9.7 km) from the heart of Jaipur.
- Sanganer Airport (JAI), 1.9 mi (3 km) from Jagatpura
Things to see and do in and around Jagatpura
What to see in Jagatpura
- Manipal University Jaipur
- Central Park
- Ram Niwas Garden
Things to do in Jagatpura
- M.I. Road
- Ajmer Road
- Sansar Chandra Road
- Station Road
- Nahargarh Biological & Zoological Park
When is the best time to visit Jaipur?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 37°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 137 mm of rainfall)