What's Sylvan Hills like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit Sylvan Hills? Top places in the larger area to visit include Zoo Atlanta and Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include State Farm Arena and CNN Center.
How to get to Sylvan Hills
Sylvan Hills is located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the heart of Atlanta.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Sylvan Hills
- Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Sylvan Hills
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from Sylvan Hills
Things to see and do in and around Sylvan Hills
Things to see near Sylvan Hills:
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- State Farm Arena (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- CNN Center (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Georgia World Congress Center (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Centennial Olympic Park (4 mi/6.4 km away)
Things to do near Sylvan Hills:
- Zoo Atlanta (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- World of Coca Cola (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Fox Theatre (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Lakewood Amphitheatre (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Tabernacle (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Atlanta?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, February, March, June (average 122 mm of rainfall)