What's Lake like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Lake. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as LEGOLAND® California. SoCal Sports Complex and Carlsbad State Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Lake
Lake is located 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the heart of Oceanside.
- Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Lake
- San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field), 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from Lake
- Murrieta, CA (RBK-French Valley), 28.8 mi (46.4 km) from Lake
Things to see and do in and around Lake
Things to see near Lake:
- SoCal Sports Complex (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Carlsbad State Beach (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Flower Fields of Carlsbad (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Carlsbad Lagoon (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Tamarack Beach (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
Things to do near Lake:
- LEGOLAND® California (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Carlsbad Premium Outlets (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- The Wave Waterpark (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- The Crossings at Carlsbad (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Mission San Luis Rey Church (4 mi/6.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Oceanside?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, November, February (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 64 mm of rainfall)