What's Executive Park like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Executive Park? Take time to see the sights such as Charlotte Post Newspaper while you're here. Charlotte Convention Center and Bank of America Stadium are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Executive Park
Executive Park is located 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the heart of Charlotte.
- Charlotte-Douglas International Airport (CLT), 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from Executive Park
- Concord, NC (USA-Concord Regional), 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from Executive Park
Things to see and do in and around Executive Park
Things to see near Executive Park:
- Charlotte Post Newspaper (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Charlotte Convention Center (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Bank of America Stadium (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services office (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Billy Graham Library (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
Things to do near Executive Park:
- Carowinds Theme Park (5 mi/8 km away)
- TopGolf (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- SouthPark Mall (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Quail Hollow Club (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Charlotte Premium Outlets (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Charlotte?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: August, March, June, July (average 99 mm of rainfall)