What's South End like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider South End. Take time to see the sights such as Charlotte Trolley Powerhouse Museum while you're here. Bank of America Stadium and Charlotte Convention Center are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to South End
South End is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Charlotte.
- Charlotte-Douglas International Airport (CLT), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from South End
- Concord, NC (USA-Concord Regional), 14.6 mi (23.4 km) from South End
Getting to South End on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- East-West Blvd Station
- Bland Station
- Carson Station
Things to see and do in and around South End
Things to see near South End:
- Bank of America Stadium (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Charlotte Convention Center (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Truist Field (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Bank of America Corporate Center (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Johnson & Wales University - Charlotte (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
Things to do near South End:
- Charlotte Trolley Powerhouse Museum (0.3 mi/0.6 km away)
- Mint Museum Uptown (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- NASCAR Hall of Fame (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- EpiCentre (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Blumenthal Performing Arts Center (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Charlotte?