What's Steele Creek like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Steele Creek. Nature lovers can visit Lake Wylie and McDowell Nature Center and Preserve. Carowinds Theme Park is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Steele Creek
Steele Creek is located 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from the heart of Charlotte.
- Charlotte-Douglas International Airport (CLT), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Steele Creek
- Concord, NC (USA-Concord Regional), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from Steele Creek
Things to see and do in and around Steele Creek
What to see in Steele Creek
- Lake Wylie
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve
Things to do near Steele Creek:
- Carowinds Theme Park (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Charlotte Premium Outlets (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- TopGolf (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Charlotte?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: August, March, June, July (average 99 mm of rainfall)