What's Woolloongabba like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Woolloongabba, especially its shops. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great restaurants. Take time to see places such as The Gabba and Buranda Village while you're here. XXXX Brewery is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Woolloongabba
Woolloongabba is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Brisbane.
- Brisbane Airport (BNE), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Woolloongabba
Things to see and do in and around Woolloongabba
Things to see near Woolloongabba:
- The Gabba (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Riverstage (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Queensland University of Technology (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Streets Beach (0.6 mi/1 km away)
Things to do near Woolloongabba:
- Buranda Village (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Wheel of Brisbane (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Treasury Casino (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Brisbane Riverside Markets (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Brisbane?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)