What's Dobong 1-dong like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Dobong 1-dong. Have a relaxing day visiting Bukhansan National Park. Bukchon Hanok Village and Gyeongbok Palace are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Dobong 1-dong
Dobong 1-dong is located 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from Dobong 1-dong
Things to see and do in and around Dobong 1-dong
What to see in Dobong 1-dong
- Bukhansan National Park
- Mt. Dobong
Things to do near Dobong 1-dong:
- Seoul Iris Garden (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Uijeongbu Arts Center (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Onggi Folk Museum (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Park Eul Bok Embroidery Museum (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seoul?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 224 mm of rainfall)