What's Buford Highway like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Buford Highway, especially its restaurants. Top places in the larger area to visit include Lenox Square and Perimeter Mall. World of Coca Cola and Centennial Olympic Park are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Buford Highway
Buford Highway is located 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the heart of Atlanta.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from Buford Highway
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Buford Highway
- Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 14 mi (22.6 km) from Buford Highway
Getting to Buford Highway on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Chamblee Station
- Doraville Station
Things to see and do in and around Buford Highway
Things to see near Buford Highway:
- Oglethorpe University (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Mary Scott Nature Park (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Murphey Candler Park (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- RE-MAX Greater Atlanta Stadium (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Honeysuckle Park (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Things to do near Buford Highway:
- Lenox Square (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Perimeter Mall (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Northlake Mall (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Phipps Plaza (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Atlanta?