What's Katraj like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Katraj. Take time to see the sights such as Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park while you're here. Pune-Okayama Friendship Garden and Saras Baug are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Katraj
Katraj is located 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the heart of Pune.
- Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 9.3 mi (15 km) from Katraj
Things to see and do in and around Katraj
Things to see near Katraj:
- Saras Baug (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Panshet Dam (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Shreemant Dagdusheth Halwai Ganpati (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Shaniwar Wada (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Fergusson College (5 mi/8 km away)
Things to do near Katraj:
- Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Pune-Okayama Friendship Garden (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum (3.9 mi/6.4 km away)
- Garudmaachi (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Krishnai Water Park (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Pune?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, February (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, September, August (average 274 mm of rainfall)