What's Erandwane like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Erandwane. Visit places such as Pune-Okayama Friendship Garden and Saras Baug when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Shreemant Dagdusheth Halwai Ganpati and Shaniwar Wada are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Erandwane
Erandwane is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Pune.
- Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from Erandwane
Things to see and do in and around Erandwane
Things to see near Erandwane:
- Film and Television Institute of India (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Fergusson College (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Saras Baug (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Shreemant Dagdusheth Halwai Ganpati (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Shaniwar Wada (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
Things to do near Erandwane:
- Pune-Okayama Friendship Garden (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Bund Garden (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- The Poona Club Golf Course (5 mi/8 km away)
- Garudmaachi (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Pune?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, February (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, September, August (average 274 mm of rainfall)