What's Khadki like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Khadki? Take time to see the sights such as Katraj Jain Temple while you're here. Sinhagad Fort and The Poona Club Golf Course are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Khadki
Khadki is located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Pune.
- Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from Khadki
Things to see and do in and around Khadki
Things to see near Khadki:
- Katraj Jain Temple (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Sinhagad Fort (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Pune University Vidyapeeth (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Business Bay (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Panchshil Tech Park One (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
Things to do near Khadki:
- The Poona Club Golf Course (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Bund Garden (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Phoenix Market City (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Tarakeshwar Temple (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Pune?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, February (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, September, August (average 274 mm of rainfall)