What's Viman Nagar like?
In Viman Nagar, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see the sights such as Phoenix Market City while you're here. Aga Khan Palace and The Poona Club Golf Course are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Viman NagarViman Nagar is located 5 mi (8 km) from the heart of Pune.
- Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Viman Nagar
Things to see and do in and around Viman Nagar
Things to see near Viman Nagar:
- Aga Khan Palace (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Business Bay (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- World Trade Center (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- EON Free Zone (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Ashtavinayak Temple (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
Things to do near Viman Nagar:
- Phoenix Market City (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- The Poona Club Golf Course (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Bund Garden (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Amanora Mall Town Centre (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- National War Memorial Southern Command (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Pune?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: July, September, June, August (average 132 mm of rainfall)