What's The Annex like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about The Annex, especially its shops and museums. Enjoy the neighbourhood's art scene, entertainment venues and festivals. Take a campus tour or explore the area around University of Toronto - St. George Campus. There's plenty more to see, including Royal Conservatory of Music and Varsity Stadium.
How to get to The Annex
The Annex is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from The Annex
- Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City), 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from The Annex
Getting to The Annex on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Spadina Station
- Dupont Station
- St George Station
Things to see and do in and around The Annex
What to see in The Annex
- University of Toronto - St. George Campus
- Varsity Stadium
Things to do near The Annex:
- Royal Conservatory of Music (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Casa Loma (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Royal Ontario Museum (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Toronto Eaton Centre (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Toronto?