What's The Village like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about The Village, especially its restaurants and theatre scene. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great shops. With a trip to Downtown Yonge or PATH Underground Shopping Mall, you might find the perfect souvenir. There's plenty more to see, including The Path and Buddies in Bad Times Theatre.
How to get to The Village
The Village is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from The Village
- Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from The Village
Getting to The Village on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Carlton St at Church St Stop
- College Station
- Carlton St at Jarvis St Stop
Things to see and do in and around The Village
What to see in The Village
- Ryerson University
- Panasonic Theatre
Things to do in The Village
- Downtown Yonge
- PATH Underground Shopping Mall
- The Path
- Buddies in Bad Times Theatre
When is the best time to visit Toronto?