What's Narveer Tanaji Wadi like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Narveer Tanaji Wadi. Places such as Shaniwar Wada and Shreemant Dagdusheth Halwai Ganpati are just a little farther away. Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum and Panshet Dam are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Narveer Tanaji Wadi
Narveer Tanaji Wadi is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Pune.
- Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from Narveer Tanaji Wadi
Things to see and do in and around Narveer Tanaji Wadi
Things to see near Narveer Tanaji Wadi:
- Fergusson College (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Shaniwar Wada (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Shreemant Dagdusheth Halwai Ganpati (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Panshet Dam (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Sinhagad Fort (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
Things to do near Narveer Tanaji Wadi:
- Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Bund Garden (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Pune-Okayama Friendship Garden (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- The Poona Club Golf Course (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Phoenix Market City (5 mi/8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Pune?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: July, September, August, June (average 131 mm of rainfall)