Get away from stress and worries when you stay at this vacation rental home! Built in the 1930s, the carriage house has 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, and can sleep 8. The beautiful property is in a country-like setting right in the middle of the city and is complete with a pond and 4 acres of shared land.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Loft: Full Bed, Futon
You'll instantly feel like you've left city life behind you as you arrive at this home situated at the end of a quarter-mile long private lane. As you enter, you'll be greeted by a warm and comfortable interior.
After you set your luggage down, explore the 4 acres of land and the small pond. Rest from your day of travel on the private and furnished patio. Keep your eyes open for any wildlife roaming the grounds!
Retreat inside and start preparing dinner in the fully equipped kitchen. Load up your plates and head outside to the patio table. Take in the peaceful and quiet surroundings as you enjoy your meal.
Once it's too dark to see, make your way inside to the living room. Grab a spot on the comfortable couch and enjoy of the company of your loved ones or watch a show on the flat-screen TV.
*Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay*
-- THE LOCATION --
Walk the brick-lined streets of the nationally registered historic district of Main Street in St. Charles, just a 10-minute drive away! You'll find shops containing home accessories, jewelry, specialty items, and other one-of-a-kind gifts. Lindenwood University is located right in between the home and Main Street!
About 40 minutes from home near the Missouri River lies Wine Country. Taste delicious and award-winning wines from Augusta Winery, Balducci Vineyards, and Blumenhof Winery. Enjoy stunning panoramic views, peruse the quaint towns, and dine in unique restaurants!
Thirty minutes away is St. Louis. Spend a day at the #1 rated zoo, the botanical gardens, the microbreweries, or try to catch a Cardinals or Blues game! The art, city, and history museums will keep you busy and entertained. Don't forget about the Gateway Arch, a must-see monument!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi (187 mbps download, 10.3 mbps upload), air conditioning, complimentary toiletries, furnished patio, 42-inch Smart TV, bathroom with walk-in shower, 4 acres of land shared with the homeowner, pond, parking for up to 6 vehicles available, and more
- Quiet St. Charles location 10 minutes from historic Main Street and 6 minutes from Lindenwood University, 40 minutes away from Wine Country and wineries like Agusta Winery, Balducci Vineyards, and Blumenhof Winery, 30 minutes from St. Louis
- Nearest Commercial Airport: St. Louis Lambert International Airport (~9 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay