What's Randolph Court like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Randolph Court? Phoenix Convention Center and Camelback Mountain are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Heard Museum and Phoenix Art Museum are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Randolph Court
Randolph Court is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 4 mi (6.5 km) from Randolph Court
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Randolph Court
- Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from Randolph Court
Things to see and do in and around Randolph Court
Things to see near Randolph Court:
- Phoenix Convention Center (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Margaret T. Hance Park (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Chase Field (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Talking Stick Resort Arena (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Grand Canyon University (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
Things to do near Randolph Court:
- Heard Museum (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Phoenix Art Museum (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Roosevelt Row (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Arizona Center (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Biltmore Fashion Park (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Phoenix?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 34°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: January, March, July, August (average 24 mm of rainfall)