What's Archway like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Archway? Hyde Park and Big Ben are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include O2 Arena and The British Museum.
How to get to Archway
Archway is located 4 mi (6.5 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 15 mi (24.2 km) from Archway
- London (LCY-London City), 9 mi (14.5 km) from Archway
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 28.3 mi (45.6 km) from Archway
Things to see and do in and around Archway
Things to see near Archway:
- Hyde Park (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- London Bridge (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Big Ben (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Tower Bridge (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Marble Arch (3.8 mi/6 km away)
Things to do near Archway:
- The British Museum (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Oxford Street (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- London Eye (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Tower of London (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- O2 Forum Kentish Town (1 mi/1.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit London?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: November, August, July, October (average 58 mm of rainfall)