What's Appio Pignatelli like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Appio Pignatelli. Take time to see places such as Circolo del Golf di Roma L'Acquasanta and Appia Antica Archaeological Park while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Colosseum and Trevi Fountain.
How to get to Appio Pignatelli
Appio Pignatelli is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the heart of Rome.
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from Appio Pignatelli
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Appio Pignatelli
Things to see and do in and around Appio Pignatelli
What to see in Appio Pignatelli
- Appia Antica Archaeological Park
- Ensemble of Capo di Bove
Things to do near Appio Pignatelli:
- Circolo del Golf di Roma L'Acquasanta (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Via Appia Nuova (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Ippodromo Capannelle (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Anagnina Mall (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- La Romanina Shopping Center (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Rome?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, February, December (average 140 mm of rainfall)