What's Saket like?
In Saket, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see the sights such as City Forest Hauzrani while you're here. India Gate and Qutub Minar are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Saket
Saket is located 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the heart of New Delhi.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Saket
Getting to Saket on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Malviya Nagar Station
- Saket Station
Things to see and do in and around Saket
Things to see near Saket:
- City Forest Hauzrani (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Qutub Minar (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Lotus Temple (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Sri Aurobindo Ashram (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- ISKCON Temple (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Things to do near Saket:
- Lajpat Nagar Central Market (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Sarojini Nagar Market (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Select CITYWALK (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Siri Fort Auditorium (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- DLF Promenade Vasant Kunj (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit New Delhi?