What's Lajpat Nagar like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Lajpat Nagar. Take time to see the sights such as Lajpat Nagar Central Market while you're here. ISKCON Temple and Lotus Temple are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Lajpat Nagar
Lajpat Nagar is located 3.8 mi (6 km) from the heart of New Delhi.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from Lajpat Nagar
Getting to Lajpat Nagar on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Vinobapuri Metro Station
- Moolchand Station
- Jangpura Station
Things to see and do in and around Lajpat Nagar
Things to see near Lajpat Nagar:
- ISKCON Temple (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Lotus Temple (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Nizamuddin Dargah (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Humayun's Tomb (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- India Habitat Centre (1.8 mi/3 km away)
Things to do near Lajpat Nagar:
- Lajpat Nagar Central Market (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Siri Fort Auditorium (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Khan Market (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Sarojini Nagar Market (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Select CITYWALK (3.1 mi/5 km away)
When is the best time to visit New Delhi?