What's Karkardooma like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Karkardooma? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple. Laxmi Nagar Market and Mahagun Metro Mall are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Karkardooma
Karkardooma is located 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the heart of New Delhi.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from Karkardooma
Things to see and do in and around Karkardooma
Things to see near Karkardooma:
- Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Indira Gandhi Sports Complex (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Red Fort (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Jama Masjid (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Pragati Maidan (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
Things to do near Karkardooma:
- Laxmi Nagar Market (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Mahagun Metro Mall (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Shipra Mall (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Chandni Chowk (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Laxmi Nagar (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit New Delhi?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 170 mm of rainfall)