What's Embassy Row like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Embassy Row, especially its restaurants and museums. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great cafes and bars. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Dupont Circle and Woodrow Wilson House. There's plenty more to see, including Phillips Collection and Islamic Center of Washington.
How to get to Embassy Row
Embassy Row is located 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Washington.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from Embassy Row
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) from Embassy Row
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), 21.5 mi (34.5 km) from Embassy Row
Things to see and do in and around Embassy Row
What to see in Embassy Row
- Dupont Circle
- Islamic Center of Washington
- Dumbarton Bridge
- Anderson House
- Kahlil Gibran Memorial Garden
Things to do in Embassy Row
- Woodrow Wilson House
- Phillips Collection
- Anderson House Museum
- Foundry Gallery
When is the best time to visit Washington?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, July, September (average 97 mm of rainfall)